Pay Per Click also called as Cost Per Click, it is basically an online marketing service so as to drive huge traffic to websites, through which advertisers pay a specific amount to the publisher or the website owner each and every time when ad is clicked.
Learn much more about chargeable pay per click search engine management since it is very important as and when you launch a CPC advertising campaign for your respective web site or product. Search engines allows you to gather instant traffic and also allow you to test new business models in real time.
LIIm coaching center provides you best paid advertising Training in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. My team covers all advanced topics
- Bid management
- Google adwords
- Adwords Pay Per
- Click Management
- Bing Ads and many more.
BRIEF OF PAY PER CLICK:
Pay-Per-Click is the major segment of ONLINE Marketing. It plays an vital role to promote and advertise the products and services. Google and Bing search engines are the top most commonly and frequently used Search Engines for surfing. They all permits individuals and all businesses so as to buy listings in Search Engine Result Page.
- Marketers and advertisers pay due amount for Google Ad-words for each and every click on their advertisement by visitors.
- It is the simplest and quickest way to make brand awareness and visibility to receive the target traffic to the respective website.
- My team will guide you for better Understanding the Questions before Setting up CPC Campaigns.
- Search engine advertising and marketing is the most crutial and popular form of Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
- It basically gives the sponsored links to all the advertisers according to the certain set of bid ad placements while all the visitors and users search on a specific keyword which might be related to the brand and business offering.
- You must know the Ad-Words and Bing ads which appear in all Search Engine Result Page maybe above, below, to the right side of natural Search Results
- As and when an ad is Clicked and sends a Visitor on a particular website which is a small amount of particular amount which will be deducted from our account and goes to Google or Bing.
- It totally depends on type of search engine which we are using.
- In case Your paid advertising ads might be working as per the specified strategies which is worth paying a little dollar for a big profit.
Benefits of CPC coaching classes:
Speed of Market–
Paid marketing is an aspect which can be launched quickly as compared to SEO which is organic in it’s nature.
It leads towards a great way of testing the specific keywords which might have a low-risk and it also enables you to determine that the campaign is worthwhile or not.
Highly Targeted Website Traffic–
In case you are applying the particular keywords which can enhance and improve the quality of a particular website.
Maximize the Return on your Marketing/advertising Investment–
You only need to pay as and when your ad would be clicked so as to make it easy to manage various tracks of products, costs and determine the ROI.
- Regularity maintains you updated.
- Attendance record makes you more disciplined.
- Mock tests and interview questions makes you more versatile with answer just by one click.
- 100% Live Project Work experience For each and every Trainee.
- You will get fully Wi-Fi Lab and Class Room.
- 8+ Years of Exp.
- 100% Job Assured Trainee.
- Interview preparation should be completed on daily basis.
- Certificates will be provided such as:
- Training Certificate
- Course Certificate
CPC COACHING LESSONS DESIGNED BY LIIM TUTORS:
- What is pay-per-click
- Features & benefits
- Conversion rate
- Ad position
- Quality score
- SEO v. SEM
- AdWords v. Adsense
- Google search & content network
- Account structure
- The interface
- Click through rate
- Landing page
- Proper Account Set Up
- Language and location targeting
- Targeting guidelines
- Excluding locations
- Best practices
- Match types
- Broad, phrase, and exact
- Negative keywords
- Setting bids and budgets
- Making custom targeting
- Writing ad creatives
- Editorial policies
- Ad writing exercise
- Building a keyword list
- Daily budget
- Minimum & Maximum bids
- Using the Traffic Estimator
- Optimize to increase traffic
- Optimize to increase quality score
- Analytics dashboard
- Using All Traffic Sources and Site Usage
- Tracking goal conversions
- Optimize to increase landing page quality
- Optimize for the Google network
- Creating and analyzing reports
- Saving reports and report templates
- Basic linking to AdWords
- Tracking keyword performance
Know and learn basics of Adwords which includes all the terms and fundamentals used:
1. Introduction to adwords and ppc basics.
- Definitions for PPC Guide for Beginners.
2. History of Google Adwords, everything is covered from beginning to advanced level journey.
3. Adwords Keyword Networks advanced teaching.
4. Google Adwords Pricing Models
5. Bidding Works Managements
6. Different Mode of Billing
7. Quality Score Guidance
8. Max. CPC Teaching excercise
9. Ad Rank and help.
10. PPC Keywords Generators
11. What are Ad Groups,Campaigns, ppc google.
12. keyword research tool and Marketing
13. PPC online on facebook.
14. Pay per click optimizations
15. PPC Yahoo
16. PPC Youtube and other google services.
17 PPC 2013-2014
- Campaign management tab
- My account tab
- Basic settings
- Setting start and end dates
- Budget options
- Delivery methods + Standard and Accelerated
- Networks and Bidding
- Choosing content or search
- Ads preview tool,
- Disapproved ads,
- Conversion tracking,
- My change history,
- Ad scheduling
- Multiplying bids
- Setting times of day that you want your ads to run
- Ad Serving
- Setting ads to “Optimize” or “Rotate”
- Campaign optimizer,
- Keyword tool,
- Traffic estimator,
- Ads diagnostic tool,
- AdWords Editor
- Manual bidding
- Changing bids through “edit keyword settings”
- Starter vs. Standard
- Choose Currency
- Create your first campaign
- Image ads
- Video ads
- Local business ads
- Mobile ads
Learn how to create text, image and video ads and know What are the rules of creating ads:
1. Types of Ads in Adwords
2. Rules for writing ad copy
3. Dos and Donts of ads
4. My exclusive Chess Board Ad Rule
5. Split Testing of Advertising
6. Ad Policy
7. Display Ad Builder
8. Video Ads Creation
9. Mobile Ads
10. Wap Ads, Digital Content Ad
11. PPC managements software and services.
12. Pay Per Click Advertising, ppc campaign and codes,
13. Facebook PPC, PPC Engagements tools for Facebook.
14. PPC income formula and earning.
Google Adwords Tools
1. Google Adwords Tools Instruction.
2. Change History and know following points:
- Google Analytics
- Google Merchant Center
- Ad Preview
- Ad Diagnosis Tool
- Adwords Keyword Tool
- Placement Tools
- Conversion Tool
- Traffic Estimator
- Contextual Targeting Tool
3. Job preparations for placements in IT and internet Marketing Companies.
4. Now Click on per pay also master following key factors:
- ROI calculator
- Ppc rating software
- Services and startegy.
5. Professional guidance for PPC associates
- Ppc blog
- Academy and products.
6. CPC terms and conditions
- Organic traffic tips
- Updated download
- Many websites resources and worksheet.
7. Understand the ppc worldwide like India, USA, Canada, uk.
8. Guidance for PPC jobs interview
- Job descriptions and jobs from home preparations.
- Fresher and Experienced candidates.
- Learn ppc questions for clients, rankings, quality score controls, quiz.
1. Bidding Schooling
2. Bidding Types
3. First Page Bids
4. Top Page Bids
5. Automatic request
6. Manual Bidding
7. How Billing Works, Automatic Billing Process, Manual Billing Method, Billing Safety actions
8. Promo Codes
9. PPC accounting guidance
10. PPC affiliates programs, affiliate marketing, ppc and seo, best practices, difficulties.
11. Complete learning for ppc industries.
Gather information how to complete keyword research strategy, creating ad groups and various campaigns.
1. What are keywords
2. Types of Keywords
3. Keyword Research Techniques and Tips
4. How to Create Ad Groups
5. How To Create Campaigns
6. Creating Structure Reports
7. Keyword Match Types
8. Negative Keywords
9. Adwords Keyword Limit
10. Exercise on Research
11. Keyword Research Advance Techniques.
12. PPC landing pages best practices.
13. PPC training course Videos, Audio, eBooks,webinars podcast, ppt, events class materials.
Know how to set up campaign which is done using various custom targeting techniques:
1. How to set Networks
2. PPC Networks Reviews
3. Language Targeting
4. Device Lareting
5. Bidding Options
6. Ad Scheduling
7. Ad Delivery
8. Setting Budget
9. URL Tracking
10. ppc Newsletters
11. A/B Testing and Experiments
12. PPC Audit
13. PPC Architecture and xml feed.
BRIEF OF LEARNING PROCESS WHICH INCLUDES:
Cost per click advertising and marketing through Google AdWords is a best strategy for enhancing google sales of various products and services. In order to receive most of it. Because of few core skills and qualities to get to grips with all the knowledge and information.
The Google AdWords (PPC) process overview:
- Researching along with selecting proper keywords for your pay-per-click account advertisements.
- Reducing and deduction in undesirable click through and save huge amount of money.
- How to create Landing pages
- Steps how to test effectiveness and efficiency.
- Keyword match variant type settings and selection
- Bidding strategies and techniques.
- Writing captivating CPC ads
- Web Quality score and ways how to recieve the highest score possible
Google AdWords course is designed for:
- There is no specific list that who can do this course and who can not.
- Anyone who is interested in availing the opportunity to take the best classes in Tricity for quality results.
- An internet advertising and marketing executive or manager and need to manage and implement a paid marketing campaigns.
- Searching tips to increased targeted and relevant traffic to the respective website.
ABOUT OUR TRAINERS:
- Trainers are Experts in my institution have more than eight Years of Experience in CPC Training.
- My team will cover Google Adwords, Yahoo Ads, Bing Ads in depth, which includes few Tricks and Techniques so as to Improve Conversions and Generating Leads for the Business or any agencies.
- The Best paid marketing class Training offered by LIIM have been designed how to keep in mind that the requirement of students, entrepreneurs and working professionals.
Pay-Per-Click: Paid advertising
In this fast living world everyone wish to increase any respective business and agency. You are already one step a head since you are on our web page. Cost per click is an online marketing advertising system which is meant to be direct google traffic to certain particular websites and also target your area in which the advertiser must pay the publisher with a certain amount whenever an ad is clicked.
PPC Training Modules
Basic SEO And SMO Concept with PPC management:
- Creating a Keyword List
- Setting Location & Language
- Writing a PPC Ad
- Target Pages
- Bidding and budget
- Measuring Results
- Yahoo and Bing Search Marketing
- Ad on Google
- Adword Setup
- Facebook Ads
- Desktopsand laptops, mobile devices and tablets
COURSE CONTENT DESIGNED BY TUTORS OF LIIM:
- Introduction to PPC
- Other Pay-Per-Click Providers
- Major Pay per Click Search Engines
- Google AdWords
- Yahoo Search Marketing
- Set-up PPC Campaigns
- Google Adword Account Structure
- PPC Campaign Navigation
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Use Multiple Account
- What is “Click-through-Rates”
- Is PPC important?
- What is “Cost/Conversion”?
- How to increase CTR & Conversion
- What is Tracking Code?
- Use ‘Calls to Action’
- Campaign Performance Reports
- What is Keyword Research?
- Benefits of PPC
- Bidding Management
- What is Bidding?
- What is Quality Score?
- How Quality Score Effect on Bids?
- How to Increase Position on Search?
- Bid for Ad position
- Importance of Bidding Techniques
- What is Landing Page? / Importance of Landing Page
- Ads versus Landing Page
- Optimize your Landing Pages
- How to Increase Conversion Rates
- What is Impression?
- What is Conversion?
- Difference between SEO & PPC Keywords
- Research PPC Keywords
- Importance of Target Keywords
- Select Targeted/ Related Keywords
- Analyze Competitors Keywords
- Find Keywords Popularity and Search Volume
- Categorize Keywords in Ad groups
- PPC Keywords Tools and Resources
- Create Effective Ad groups
- Unique Title
- Measurement of Title, Description URL
- Ad that produce better ROI
- Example of Successfully Effective ads
- Keywords Performance Reports
- Ad group Performance Reports
- Ads Performance Reports
- Google Adword Tool
- Keywords Spy
- Google Adword Editor
We are part of top Institution for online Marketing and PPC traffic course in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula. Pal B head of our institution have already trained 1800+ Students in Advance Web Marketing Training in CHD since 2010. He is exclusively best Google Adwords Trainer in Tricity.
PPC course duration Is 30 days, 15 days and 7days, if want ppc training for tech support business. You can also subscribe our YouTube channel to get google ppc training videos.
If you want to kick start your career just join our coaching school and get best results and benefits to your respective profession.