Digital Marketing Training in Lucknow: liim is best institute for digital marketing , seo, ppc, google adwords etc. Contact us for Digital marketing course in Lucknow.
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is convenient slang that we use to describe any marketing efforts that just so happen to appear online or in other forms of digital media.
It is not a subset of actual marketing. It’s nothing more than marketing on digital media—websites, apps, blogs, social media, etc.
What are the basics of Digital Marketing?
The basics of digital marketing are the basics of marketing period. You must help consumers make the best purchasing decisions. If you’ve done your job correctly, consumers will decide—on their own, and with information provided by you—to purchase your product or service and feel like they made the right choice.
What is digital marketing strategy?
Digital marketing strategy is marketing strategy period. It is what you say along with all the behind-the-scenes research and preparation that goes into what you say. That’s strategic marketing.
On the other hand, tactical marketing is the broadcast of what you say. Tactical marketing is running a Facebook or AdWords campaign.
Again, people who run Facebook ads and Adwords campaigns—among many other things—think they are doing digital marketing.
They are not, in fact, doing digital marketing. They are not, in fact, marketing at all. They are simply manipulating media.
Yes, this is a facet of marketing, but it’s not the most important facet. That distinction goes to strategic marketing.
Who needs digital marketing services?
Anybody who wants to market online needs digital marketing services. But if you’re planning on offering those services, you’d better know how to do genuine, bona fide marketing or you have no business taking people’s money.
Digital Marketing is when you promote your brand or/and product through one or more forms of electronic channels to reach consumers. It doesn’t only include channels that requires the use of Internet but it also includes channels that don’t. This can be mobile phones (messages, calls), search engines, display advertising, and any other form of digital media. It may sound simple but it is more complicated than it seems! It requires new strategies and a new understanding of the customer’s behavior.
Here are basic tip in order to be successful in digital marketing. Nor only your content had to be engaging and well-written in a professional manner but also your images, videos, pdfs, or any other forms of content you want to use has to be appealing to your targeted audience. Your website has to be clean an easy to navigate, make sure that maybe a couple of authority websites like Wikipedia or journalistic publications mention you because that can also help you to have more credibility. Also, be active in the social sites. Make sure you are present and provide a good customer experience (don’t ignore comments or answer late).
8 Digital Marketing Rules
Michael Silverstein (Boston Consulting Group Partner) says there are eight rules for converting customers into loyal customers who advocate your brand and urge others to enjoy your products. Successful companies capture the power of digital word-of-mouth advocacy through these 8 Rules.
- Virtual relationships:The world works on 24/7. The consumers with the most disposable income have the least amount of time. But they have high-speed Internet lines at home and at work. And they want to buy what they want to buy when they want it.
- People do Judge A Book By Its Cover:Consumers use their eyes in every purchase and they carry the image in their subconscious. Visual brilliance costs a lot, but its value is priceless. Your digital marketing must also be brilliant.
- Show your customers what they want: Success requires curiosity and courage, instinct, and a taste for the jugular. It requires you to look beyond simple answers and impulsive consumer rejection (the customer does not always know what they want…we must show them). Digital marketing allows you to show them.
- Focus on biggest fans:Research supports the “rule of 2-20-80-150.” The 2 percent of customers (apostles) are personally responsible for 20 percent of sales. However, when they advocate to friends and acquaintances they are responsible for 80 percent of sales (and up to 150 percent of a company’s profits). Companies often waste time generate losses chasing the remaining 20 percent of sales. In your digital marketing micro-focus on the 20%.
- Welcome customer’s scorn:A complaint is a gift (according to Toyota). ‘Complain once, let me fix it. Complain twice, shame on me. Complain three times, and I should be replaced’. When the complaints are really bad, listen and get ready to change. Also, find out not only what your customers really, really want, but also whenand why they really want it. Digital engagement allows you to find out these things ASAP.
- Employees as passionate disciples:Container Store calls this “man in the desert” selling… listening, helping, engaging, suggesting. Passion equals knowledge. Knowledge equals solutions. Solutions translate into sales. It’s so simple but so infrequently exercised. Engage your employees in the digital marketing journey.
- Take giant leaps:Continuous improvement, incremental advances, and consolidation never changed the world. To change the world, you must show foresight, fearlessness, and fortitude. Big wins require big dreams. Think big in your digital marketing.
- Schismogenesis:The laws of schismogenesis, means that relationships are not stable. Brands are always moving—up, up, up or down, down, down. Therefore, companies must learn how to use quantitative metrics, track customers like the third leg of the P&L—revenues and profits, share of the properly defined universe, and advocacy. ‘If you are not improving, you are in decline’. Digital marketing analytics must be fine tuned and honed to get effective results.