Social media optimization (SMO)
LIIM helps you to learn about SMO . Some call it social media optimization. Others refer to it as search marketing optimization. Either way, it is the next wave of online marketing, the perfect marriage between search engine optimization (SEO) and social media. As a business in the Internet Age, you can’t exist without addressing the critical issues of online visibility and customer interaction. That’s exactly what SMO is designed to do. We are Best in PPC Training in Chandigarh.
Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event. Types of social media involved include RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social networking sites, such as Twitter, and video sharing websites and blogging sites. SMO is similar to search engine optimization, in that the goal is to generate web traffic and to a site and increase awareness for a website. In general, social media optimization refers to optimizing a website and its content to encourage more users to use and share links to the website across social media and networking sites. SMO also refers to software tools that automate this process, or to website experts who undertake this process for clients. We also provide SEO Training in Chandigarh.
The 16 rules of SMO :-
- Increase your linkability
- Make tagging and bookmarking easy
- Reward inbound links
- Help your content to “travel” via sharing
- Encourage the mashup, where users are allowed to remix content
- Be a user resource, even if it doesn’t help you (e.g., provide resources and information for users)
- Reward helpful and valuable users
- Participate (join the online conversation)
- Know how to target your audience
- Create new, quality content (“web scraping” of existing online content is ignored by good search engines)
- Be “real” in the tone and style of the posts
- Don’t forget your roots; be humble
- Don’t be afraid to experiment, innovate, try new things and “stay fresh”
- Develop an SMO strategy
- Choose your SMO tactics wisely
- Make SMO a key part of your marketing process and develop company.
You can also avail Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh.